1. call it a day 就此结束 A: I’m really glad our club decides to raise money for the children’s hospital. and most of the people we’ve phoned seemed happy to contribute。 B: Yeah. I agree. Now we’ve gone through all the numbers on our list now。 so I guess we can call it a day.
2. cash the check 兑现支票 Have your sister cashed her paycheck?
3. after all 到底 A: I’ve just seen the X-rays and your teeth look just fine。 B: I see. Then there is nothing to worry about after all。
4. allergic to 对|……过敏 Oh man! Something in this room is making my eyes itch. I must be allergic to something。
5. at sb’s service 愿为某人服务 I am at your service at any time。
6. as far as I know 就我所知
7. around the clock 24小时不停
Martha studied around the clock for management exam。
8，at home with 对….。.很熟悉 She is at home with problems like this。
9. clear off 收拾，整理 It’s about time we clear off the desk。
10. come down (雨，雪)下起来 The heavy rain is coming down. now。
11. come in first in the race 比赛第一名 Not only did Jill come in first in the race but she also had her best running time of the season。
12. come what may 不管怎样 We’ll pick you up tomorrow at eight. come what may。